Thursday, May 29, 2008

It started again

It started again. You know, the dream. The last time was 2003 and for a solid year there was this dream that I couldn't make sense of. It involved me and one other person that I didn't recognize. The next year, I finally met the person, but nothing in the dream ever happened. Now, it started again. Different person (someone I don't recognize), different place (someplace I've never been), same dream...I'm sitting in a large beautiful room that resembles some sort of indoor garden, he enters and begins to speak to me as if I not only know him, but have some sort of attachment or relationship to him.
What could it mean, who is this guy, why do I keep having this dream?
I'm open to interpretations!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to have dreams all the time about me getting married but then I never went through with it. I was always running away with someone else. Turns out I was running from what I should have been.

Another dream I still have a lot is about me driving a stick shift - seeing I don't know how it's really weird.

I don't know what your dream means. It can either be that you are going to meet Mr. Wanda soon & he will be your soul mate or it could be Jesus in your dream just reassuring you that everything is alright & He knows what the crazier are doing...

Sandrine McCurdy said...

I think Jennifer's dream is about BFG Todd Walden. I think your dream is about the man. Maybe the first one wasn't obedient, perhaps the next one will be.